Sugar-Free Cough Syrup
Herbion Naturals Sugar-free Cough Syrup is a natural and effective dietary supplement. It is a combination of four medicinal herbal extracts that act naturally to provide you good-tasting, steady relief from any cough related to common cold and flu.
This product helps to:
- Effectively relieve all types of cough
- Relieve mucus of the respiratory tract
- Ease chest complaints, such as congestion, catarrh, and bronchitis
How to Use:
- Adults: take 2 teaspoons 3 to 4 times a day.
- Shake well before use.
- All natural
- Great taste
- Alcohol Free
Adults take 2 teaspoons 3 to 4 times a day.
A measuring cup is included in the pack.
Shake well before use
Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) (Leaf) 70mg
Malabar Nut (Justicia adhatoda) (Leaf) 57.5mg
Licorice(Glycyrrhiza glabra) (Root) 37.5mg
Long Pepper (Piper longum) (Fruit) 10mg
D – Sorbitol
Anhydrous Citric Acid
Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Safety data is not established in pregnant women.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you have a liver disorder.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Serving size: 2 tsp (10 ml)
Serving per container: 15
Size of the container: 150ml
Submit your review
Pretty good. I slept throughout the night and I no longer have chest congestion.
Can't do without it, it's awesome.
I love herbal products as they work gentle and do not make harm to a body as chemical products do.
This works very well for minor coughs. Most of us also find it reasonably palatable. Will definitely buy again, as well as recommend. I like that it is without sugar, which means use in the middle of the night won't leave sugar in the mouth ...
This Cough Syrup stopped my constant coughing immediately to my big surprise. The taste is great and it relieves the scratching in my throat. Thank you very much..
Agreed, it definitely tastes great. Plus it's nut-free so I don't have to worry about allergies.
Having tried different over the counter cough medicines, I have found this cough syrup does the job much better. Doesn't make me sleepy and it's sugar free.