Sugar-Free Cough Lozenges Honey-Lemon
Herbion Naturals Sugar-Free Cough Lozenges with natural Honey-Lemon flavour is a convenient addition to cough syrups. They contain seven different potent ingredients, each of which work uniquely to relieve discomfort caused by cough, nasal congestion, and throat soreness.
The product helps to:
- Relieve cough
- Ease nasal congestion
- Soothe sore, irritated throat
- Clear nasal passages
How to Use:
- Adults and Children (12 years and older).
- Dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours.
- Natural ingredients
- Tasty Natural Honey-Lemon Flavour
Adults and Children (12 years and older).
Dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours. 8 Lozenges per day.
For prolonged use consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If cough worsens, persists for more than seven days or is accompanied by severe fever consult a doctor.
- If symptoms are severe or persist for more than two days, consult a doctor.
- Diabetic patients should not use without the advice of the physician. They should monitor glucose level closely while taking these cough lozenges as they alter blood-glucose levels.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough due to smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are breastfeeding, if you have anemia, gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux, liver disorder, inflammatory disease of bile duct or gastrointestinal tract.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant, taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may have aggravated electrolyte imbalance. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity such as allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux.
18 Honey-Lemon Lozenges
Submit your review
These sugar-free cough lozenges are my favourite. The price is right and they work really well.
First time I tried these, came back to give 5 stars, it's that good! love the sugar-free formula and if your throat is scratchy, they ease the pain.
My family has a history of diabetes, so I have always been keen on consuming less sugar. I only take these sugar-free lemon cough lozenges for cough and irritated throat, they work without fail.
This sugar-free version tastes just as good as the original. I really like how soothing it feels even when my throat feels itchy.