Sugar-Free Cough Lozenges Cherry
Herbion Naturals Sugar-Free Cough Lozenges with natural Cherry flavour, are a convenient addition to cough syrups. They contain seven different potent ingredients, each of which works uniquely to relieve discomfort caused by cough, nasal congestion, and throat soreness.
This product helps to:
- Relieve cough
- Ease nasal congestion
- Soothe sore, irritated throat
- Clear nasal passages
How to Use:
- Adults and Children (12 years and older).
- Dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours.
- Tasty Cherry flavour
- Natural ingredients
- Alcohol Free
Adults and Children (12 years and older).
Dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours, 8 Lozenges per day.
For prolonged use consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If cough worsens, persists for more than seven days or is accompanied by severe fever consult a doctor.
- If symptoms are severe or persist for more than two days, consult a doctor.
- Diabetic patients should not use without the advice of the physician. They should monitor glucose level closely while taking these cough lozenges as they alter blood-glucose levels.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough due to smoking, asthma or emphysema. Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are breastfeeding, if you have anemia, gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux, liver disorder, inflammatory disease of bile duct or gastrointestinal tract.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant, taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may have aggravated electrolyte imbalance. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity such as allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux.
18 Cherry Lozenges
Submit your review
These are so tasty, it feels more like a treat and less like a medicine. Plus, they work so fast!
I don't like taking cough drops but sometimes its necessary and to know that these are on the healthier side makes me feel a lot better for taking them.
If you dislike the icky bitter taste of medicine then you will definitely like this! The sugar-free cherry flavour is superb. Highly recommend it.
After a case of flu, I had a fit of coughing. My coworker gave me a few of these drops. They stopped my cough and the cherry flavour tasted great. Plus the relief lasted through the night.