Gastro-Intestinal Support Capsules
Herbion Naturals Gastro-Intestinal Support Capsules are a potent natural dietary supplement which help relieve digestive disturbances. Our nature-based formula eases digestive spasms due to diarrhea, dyspepsia, flatulence, indigestion and nausea while promoting appetite. Formulated with Tellicherry, commonly known as black pepper, it promotes the secretion of hydrochloric acid which aids digestion. It further increases urination and sweating while preventing intestinal gas. Indian Barberry in this mixture works as a powerful stomach tonic which aids constipation. These capsules also contain ginger which assists the flow of saliva and digestion. This carminative herb eliminates gas while relaxing the muscles of the intestine. Additionally, it promotes gastric enzymes, bile and speeds up the movement of food from your stomach to the small intestine.
This product helps to:
- Treat digestive spasms
- Improve digestion, dyspepsia & flatulence
- Stimulate appetite
- Ease nausea and vomit
How to Use:
- Adults should take 2 capsules daily.
- Natural Ingredients
Adults should take 2 capsules daily.
- Tellicherry (Holarrhena antidysenterica) (Seed) 50 mg
- Symplocos (Symplocos racemosa) (Bark) 45 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (Rhizome) 25 mg
- East Indian Screw-Tree (Helicteres isora) (Fruit) 25 mg
- Indian Barberry (Berberis aristata) (Stem) 25 mg
- Bengal Kino (Butea monosperma) (Stem Bark) 20 mg
- Bael Root (Aegle marmelos) (Root) 20 mg
- Maize starch
- Acacia gum
- Citric acid
- Aluminum magnesium silicate
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium benzoate
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Each container has 20 Veggie Caps
Submit your review