Cough Lozenges Orange
Herbion Naturals Cough Lozenges with natural Orange flavour is a convenient addition to cough syrups. They contain seven different potent ingredients, each of which work uniquely to relieve discomfort caused by cough, nasal congestion, and throat soreness.
This product helps to:
- Relieve cough
- Ease nasal congestion
- Soothe sore, irritated throat
- Clear nasal passages
How to Use:
- Adults and Children (12 years and older).
- Dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours.
- Natural ingredients
- Tasty Natural Orange flavour
- Alcohol Free
Adults and Children (12 years and older).
Dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours, 8 Lozenges per day.
For prolonged use consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If cough worsens, persists for more than seven days or is accompanied by severe fever consult a doctor..
- If symptoms are severe or persist for more than two days, consult a doctor.
- Diabetic patients should not use without the advice of the physician. They should monitor glucose level closely while taking these cough lozenges as they alter blood-glucose levels.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough due to smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are breastfeeding, if you have anemia, gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux, liver disorder, inflammatory disease of bile duct or gastrointestinal tract.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant, taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may have aggravated electrolyte imbalance. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity such as allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux.
18 Orange Lozenges
Submit your review
Every time I get cough, I always prefer using these cough lozenges. They are alcohol and nut-free. Plus, I enjoy the orange flavour.
I have the most stubborn child on the planet. She refuses to take cough syrups. These cough lozenges are such a blessing. Her cough relieves fast and she doesn't mind taking them at all.
Kids love them and they work well!
Very effective for cough. Love the orange flavour. An absolute favourite.
Bough this pack of orange flavoured cough lozenges for my mom. Her cough is gone and she feels much better. She only takes alcohol free medicine, so it worked out great.
Had severe cough, these cough lozenges got me through the night. Little lifesavers.