Cough Lozenges Honey-Lemon
Herbion Naturals Cough Lozenges with natural Honey-Lemon flavour is a convenient addition to cough syrups. They contain seven different potent ingredients, each of which work uniquely to relieve discomfort caused by cough, nasal congestion, and throat soreness.
This product helps to:
- Relieve cough
- Ease nasal congestion
- Soothe sore, irritated throat
- Clear nasal passages
How to Use:
- Adults and Children (12 years and older).
- Dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours.
- Natural ingredients
- Tasty Natural Honey-Lemon Flavour
Adults and Children (12 years and older).
Dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours. 8 Lozenges per day.
For prolonged use consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If cough worsens, persists for more than seven days or is accompanied by severe fever consult a doctor.
- If symptoms are severe or persist for more than two days, consult a doctor.
- Diabetic patients should not use without the advice of the physician.
- They should monitor glucose level closely while taking these cough lozenges as they alter blood-glucose levels.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough due to smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are breastfeeding, if you have anemia, gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux, liver disorder, inflammatory disease of bile duct or gastrointestinal tract.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant, taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may have aggravated electrolyte imbalance. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity such as allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux.
18 Honey Lemon Lozenges
Submit your review
My go to cough remedy!
Being a public speaker I need to be on my 'A' game throughout the year. These cough lozenges have become a life saver for me, especially during winters when I usually get nagging cough.
I simply cannot stand the bitter taste of cough medicine. These cough lozenges are a wonderful substitute and I enjoy the honey lemon flavour.
These cough lozenges worked so well with the Ivy Leaf Syrup. Not only did it relax my throat, my nose is no longer stuffy either.