Cold & Flu Remedy Granules
Herbion Naturals Cold and Flu Remedy is a natural, soothing, and warming source of herbal drink. It is a blend of eight natural medicinal plants that aid in relieving the distress caused by cold and flu symptoms.
This product helps to:
- Relieve chest complaints such as cough, congestion, catarrh, and bronchitis
- Ease the painful common cold and flu symptoms
How to Use:
- Dissolve contents of one sachet in a cup of hot water or tea and sip slowly
- Take two hours before or after taking other medications.
- Great taste
- All natural ingredients
Dissolve contents of one sachet in a cup of hot water or tea and sip slowly.
Take two hours before or after taking other medications.
Enjoy up to three times a day.
Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.
White Willow (Salix Alba) (Bark) 750mg
Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus Emblica) (Fruit) 400mg
Malabar (Adhatoda Vasica) (Leaf) 300mg
Wild Violet (Viola Odorata) (Leaf and Flower) 105mg
Tea (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf) 100mg
Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) (Rhizome) 100mg
Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) (Fruit) 75mg
Eucalyptus Oil 4mg
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (Root) 200mg
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble.
- If the symptoms persist or worsen, contact a healthcare expert.
- Consumption of alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience adverse gastrointestinal effects.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you have an iron deficiency, intestinal disorder or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever.
- Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cravings, spasms and/or diarrhea.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) or other salicylates. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives, or other medications which may aggravate electrolytes imbalance. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney, or cardiovascular disorder. Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family.
Known Adverse Reactions: In rare cases, hypersensitivity (allergy) can occur. If this happens, discontinue use.
Serving Size: 5.4 grams
Servings Per Container: 10
10 sachet – 5.4g Sachet net Wt 54g
Submit your review
Every winter I ask my wife to stock up on these. They work so well.
There herbal granules dissolve in hot water and work so effectively. Whenever I have a cold, this is my go-to remedy.
Great tasting and it works. Love these granules and recommend them to everyone who feels under the weather.
This stuff works great.
Had a severe bout of flu, took these to office with me. Had it with a warm cup of tea. Worked amazingly well. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for herbal alternative to traditional medicines.